Vermicomposting is the method of making compost with the help of earthworms to convert waste material into nutritional content. They are commonly present in the soil, handled on biomass, and waste is eliminated through excretion. Shri Bhaskar Organics is the best Vermicompost Manufacturer in Meerut.
Vermicomposting is often referred to as ‘Worm-Farming’. The earthworm takes on the organic waste material, and releases excreta to make ‘vermicasts’ that contain minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. They certainly improve the soil quality and are termed as ‘Fertilisers’.
If you are looking for best vermicompost manufacturer in Meerut and supplier, Shri Bhaskar Organics is your one-stop destination. We are providing high quality vermicompost at reasonable price and delivering to your door-step.
Pit Method: This method involves collecting the organic material using the cemented pits. Though this is not a suggestive method as it contains aeration problems & waterlogging.
Bad Method: Beds of organic material are created using this method.
• Aristotle called Earthworms “The Intestines of Earth”
• किसान का मित्र हलवाहा (ploughman) • Vermicomposting boosts the growth of plants making them strong and Healthy
• Water holding capacity – Vermicomposting absorbs 10 times more water then soil.
• Vermicompost has many micro-organisms, Nitrogen – fixing Bacteria, Phosphorous Solubilizing Bacteria, which help in Plant growth
• Several Enzymes, “Auxins” and complex growth regulators like Gibberellins are present in Earthworm castings, which help in plant growth.
• वर्मीकम्पोस्ट मे ७गुना Actinomycetes (एक्टीनोमिकेट्स) होताहैऔर वे सभी पानी मे घुलनशील है पोधों को तुरंत प्राप्त हो जाता है
• केंचुऐ के शरीर से कई प्रकार के Enzymes like peptides (पेप्टिड्स), प्रोटीन पाचन के लिए Starch व्ग्लाइकोजन पाचन के लिए लीपेज, काम करते हैं
• Soil Fertility – Vermicompost influences the Physiochemical and Biological Properties of Soil, which improves soil Fertility.